As a public policy think tank, we share commentaries and analyses on topical matters and current affairs in a timely manner. Through advocacy in different forms, the Centre makes every effort to drive discussions and shape public debates over issues that are fundamental to the well being of Hong Kong.
- Macroeconomic Performance
- Economic Relations with the Mainland
- Legal and Regulatory Development
- Commerce, Finance and Business
- Public Finance and Fiscal Policy
- Technology and Innovation
- Housing, Infrastructure and Land
- Social and Economic Mobility
- Creativity and Culture
- Major issues
- Government reports and consultation papers
Subscribe to Bauhinia e-Newsletter
The Bauhinia Foundation Research Centre shares research reports, occasional papers and weekly analyses on topical matters and current affairs in a timely manner. Want to stay connected with us? Please enter your email address.