- Macroeconomic Performance
- Economic Relations with the Mainland
- Legal and Regulatory Development
- Commerce, Finance and Business
- Public Finance and Fiscal Policy
- Technology and Innovation
- Housing, Infrastructure and Land
- Social and Economic Mobility
- Creativity and Culture
- Major issues
- Government reports and consultation papers
Would the ‘Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect’ foster the inclusion of China A-shares into MSCI EMI?
Subscribe to Bauhinia e-Newsletter
The Bauhinia Foundation Research Centre shares research reports, occasional papers and weekly analyses on topical matters and current affairs in a timely manner. Want to stay connected with us? Please enter your email address.